|MS9037_IZOLATOR_4-20_1to3 r2018-04-27 BG|
|MS9037_IZOLATOR_4-20_1to3 r2018-04-27 EN|
MS 9037 is designed to convert the input signal to three independent isolated output DC signals. Output signals can be either current or voltage. According to the connection, current outputs may be passive or active.
MS9037 finds application:
- for control of electrical consumption when it is made with input 0 ÷ 1A AC and 0 ÷ 5A AC at 50/60 Hz
- as a multiplier of uniform signals when the input is DC unified signal
- AC current signal converter or DC unified signal to ModBus RTU protocol
The outputs of the MS9037 can be configured in two ways:
- through the RS485 communication channel (through a company application or other software)
- or via microswitches available after removing the top cover.