Heavy-duty industrial and boiler conductivity sensors with 316 stainless steel construction for use in 3/4″ NPT openings. Featuring thermally-resistant PEEK insert and high temperature sealing rings for demanding applications. Supplied with 6″ PTFE coated leads for junction box connection and extension (not included). For use for boiler applications or for industrial control of conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS).
- Ideal for boiler applications and easily mounted in 3/4″ cross
- True industrial-grade sensor with 316 stainless steel construction
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) for reliable measurement across wide temperature range
- Configurable cell constant to match hardware configuration for simple integration
- One year limited warranty