Two channel driver with MODBUS RTU communication
MS3013 is a two-channel controller for stepper motor control via power drivers with pulse input for DIN rail mounting. Controller management is performed via a discrete input and / or via RS485 MODBUS RTU communication.
- Control stepper motors in micro-step mode
- Expands the ability to drive stepper motors through low-cost PLCs
- The use of a standard MODBUS RTU protocol allows the use of HMI / touch panels/ or computers for controlling machines with stepping motors;
- RS 485 connection enables programming and control from one HMI or PC up to 64/512 (with special RS485) drivers / motors;
- Possibilities for managing various processes and machines with multiple different types of devices via serial MODBUS RTU communication;
- Wide application in labeling, packing and cutting machines, plotters, engraving machines, etc.